Once your project has been printed, there are a variety of steps that may be taken to complete it. Maybe you want holes drilled or double sided tape needs to be applied. We are great at problem solving and look forward to helping you get the most out of our services.
View Design Guide
- CNC router cutting for projects that are cut to shape – even square is a shape!
- Easels can be applied to almost any material to make it free-standing!
- Grommeting reinforces holes in materials such as banners and coroplast signs.
- Hemming provides extra strength on banner edges or even sleeves for poles.
- Kitting any number of items for your country- or province-wide campaign.
- Laminating helps to give some materials a protective cover.
- Velcro® brand fasteners give your sign the ability to have easy-to-change messages.